Educater of the year | Teen Ink

Educater of the year

By maria toledo BRONZE, Houston, Texas
maria toledo BRONZE, Houston, Texas

Yes Yes Yes, I am in rolled of the best school which is Mac 9 grade school with one of the best teachers I ever had .why do I say that because I hated algebra so much but now I enjoy goin to the class and learning new stuff in that class every second day . The teacher's name is Ms.Brittney Blair I have her for first period on B days . What I like about her class is that she makes it fun and easy to understand the lessons .I hardly suggest that Ms. Blair is the educated of the year for many positive reasons.First of all she is pretty ,athletic ,great at doing math .secondly  she likes her job and does it with a huge passion for us to learn .Thirdly she motivates us to do work and do do our best every day in and out of school .

Finally today wednesday April 22,2015 we get our progress report cards .i was so excited I wanted it to be 3 rd period . Once a got home I showed my mom she was so proud of me I could see a she had a smile in her face .Everyday I try to do better in my classes not because of my grades but because of my moms reaction that's the best feeling you can ever get from doing your best even if you don't get it .It motivates me by doing my work and knowing that I have people that want to see me be successful in life .i would choose my mom for educator of the year but she is not a teacher but Ms. Blair is someone I can see as a great mother .

My teacher inspired me now I wanna be a bank teller .