The most extraordinary, amazing, astounding, sensational teacher EEEVER! | Teen Ink

The most extraordinary, amazing, astounding, sensational teacher EEEVER!

By BigPapiTrinTrin BRONZE, Humble, Texas
BigPapiTrinTrin BRONZE, Humble, Texas

"Don't piss in the wind."

I’m pretty sure everyone thinks they have the best teacher but until you’ve been taught by Ms.Pel then you don’t know what you’re talking about. Ms.Pel is a pre-AP algebra teacher. Now, nothing about algebra is interesting, let alone, a more advanced version of it but Ms.Pel makes everything about seem so exciting. Linear Functions, Inequalities, Quadratics, everything! They way she teaches just grabs your attention. When she taught us functional relationships, she would always say “WHAT THE FUNCTION YOU GUYS?!” to capture our attention when she felt it was being lost even though I can assure you it never was. Also, she does this thing called a ‘cookie challenge’ and every week there is a new one on the board. Basically, in whatever unit we are learning she’ll but a problem on the board that goes along with it. The catch is that the problem will require like 8 different steps to solve it. It worth going through the struggle of solving it because the cookies are the size of your face! But that’s not the reason she is the best teacher. What makes her the best teacher in the history of all teachers is that she genuinely cares for ALL he students. Ms.Pel understands that some days you have a bad day; she’ll let you just sleep that day if you really aren’t feeling too well or just want some time to chill. She is so easy to talk to about every and anything. She is truly amazing.

I was insprired to write this because I believe Ms.Pel doesn't get enough credit for how great she is and she deserves it more than everyone.