Educator of the Year Mr.Johnson | Teen Ink

Educator of the Year Mr.Johnson

April 21, 2015
By yungarlyy BRONZE, Houston, Texas
yungarlyy BRONZE, Houston, Texas
2 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
Born just to die thats a human curse


The educator of the year for me would be Mr.Johnson my Journalism teacher . The reason why is because he is an amazing teacher as well as a friend . Mr.Johnson has his ups and downs good and bad days but at the end of the day theres still a smile on his face . The way he teaches helps kids of our age understand the topics we try to get through . Not only does he use real world examples but also media examples , things that our generation takes interests in . But it isn’t just the way he teaches also the expectations he gives us push us forward to trying our best . He treats us like kids our age should be treated instead of kids . The way he is gives you the reality that most people don’t like to accept , “Life is NOT fair” . This makes us become wiser and take reality more serious . Mr.Johnson is also very good with showing us that we can make it out of anywhere . No matter where we are from we can do it and get ahead in life and be successful . Those are some of the major things he teaches us but its the small things that help also . Mr.Johnson is not just Mr.Johnson he’s DJohnson5 the helping hand when anyone is going through rough situation he can be the person you ask for advice and go to when you know nobody else will listen to what you have to say .


The author's comments:

My article is basically just about a good man in both education and friendship .. Mr.Johnson my journalism teacher .