Mrs. Persinger | Teen Ink

Mrs. Persinger

March 30, 2014
By peteiii BRONZE, Wilmington, Delaware
peteiii BRONZE, Wilmington, Delaware
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
DMA!


Mrs. Persinger, without a doubt in my mind, deserves The Educator of the Year award. Her curriculum and standards are extremely high. She was there anytime she was needed, be it about her class or one’s personal problems so that she may help or just listen. She was an exemplary role model. All in all, she is one of the most influential individuals in my life.


Mrs. Persinger's teaching style was genius. She taught in a way anyone could learn to speak proper English. Not only did she teach a class, she taught us as individuals and made sure each of us knew what we were doing. Her standards of curriculum have made being a high school student a breeze. Thanks to her, I am doing very well.


Mrs. Persinger was always there if you needed help, be it school work or personal problems; I truly could trust her with anything. Just as well, she has helped me though very hard times. She has been a role model for me for a long time. In short, she cared for me, and not only for me, but all of her students.


In her class, we covered a wide range of topics, from current events, politics, racial issues, and an assortment of other topics, in our weekly journal. She, no matter what, always accepted your opinion. She, today, is the leading influence of my political views. Most of my expanded vocabulary comes from her, as well as my knowledge of Native American culture.

Personally, I can say that Mrs. Peringer is the best teacher I have ever had. She put me in a position that helps me stay way ahead of the game when it comes to English. She was kind, patient, yet always fair. She gave us another viewpoint on the world in total. Mrs. Persinger still is a source of inspiration and an exemplary role model, and I would gladly Nominate her to be Educator of the Year.


The author's comments:
Mrs. Persinger is the best teacher I have ever had and I hope other teachers can model themselves after her.