Ms. Colon | Teen Ink

Ms. Colon

By Fann5 SILVER, Wilmington, Delaware
Fann5 SILVER, Wilmington, Delaware

Treat other like you want to be treated...

Ms. Colon

Did you ever think I would choose you? Yes, I did Ms. Colon, and that’s because you’re a wonderful teacher, and with a great sense of humor. You always making me laugh and make your class even more fun.

Every time I go to your class I go excited because there’s always something new. You invent the most fun ways to learn new stuff. I love the way you have a lot of patience’s on helping/explaining the concept to all your students. Even though am Hispanic and I know the language I still had alot of errors, but you were glad to help me and correct them for me. You helped me get better and you never gave up until I learned it.

Ms. Colon is a very outstanding teacher with a nice personality that everybody can get along with. She cares for every single of her students, and never leaves anybody behind. She also helps out a lot with school events like homecoming, Aspira club etc. She’s also really committed to her work and students. She never gives up on nothing, everything she wishes for she achieves it with her hard work.

There’s many ways of comparing teachers, but unlike Ms. Colon, she has a very unique teaching skills. She makes students want to learn more about the language. Her unique character turns the worse and most boring activities into fun and interesting. She has plenty of patience’s for all her students. In comparison of many other teachers that don’t even have 5 minutes to explain the activities, to those students that are in very much need of help.

Those are some of the reasons why Ms. Colon is the best educator of the year. She deserves all the respect and recognition. She deserves this award of the best teacher of the year. She has the best sense of humor that any teacher could ever have.