Mr.Chad Rose of OCHS and MBMS | Teen Ink

Mr.Chad Rose of OCHS and MBMS

December 31, 2013
By NWalker99 BRONZE, Corinth, Kentucky
NWalker99 BRONZE, Corinth, Kentucky
2 articles 1 photo 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Never say Never. No matter how hard it is, never give up.


Chad Rose
Owen County Band Director/Choir Director
Owen County High School & Maurice Bowling Middle School


Not only is he an excellent director, he is also really musical. He helps all of the students, no matter what grade they are in, with any type of music. Whether its notes, fingerings, hitting the right pitch, or tuning he always tells us to keep trying and never give up. I know I’m not the only one who has probably thought this. The seniors of 2013 are still with him and have been for 6 or 7 years top. He has recently created the choir group and have made them extra good. As for the band, we have learned so much from him. Before, when we first started it took us about 3 weeks to learn a song. Now it takes us like a week to learn a song, have it memorized, and start another one. I would like to say thanks for everything that Chad Rose has to help the band and choir program throughout the years and past through months. We all love you Mr.Rose and will be there for when you need us.


The author's comments:
He has been the one to help me all along and I thought it was time that I gave him the reward that he deserves since he has gave me a reward of my own. The chance to deal with an amazing teacher who has become such an inspiration.