MY EDUCATOR OF THE YEAR | Teen Ink

MY EDUCATOR OF THE YEAR

By Krashawn SILVER, Columbia, South Carolina
Krashawn SILVER, Columbia, South Carolina

"I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me"
Philippians 4:13

Rian Jenkins is one of the most outstanding educator that ever lived on this earth. how can I say that when it is over 3.3 million public school teacher in the united states alone glad you ask let me explain to you about my favored educator. Ms. Jenkins was not just any ordinary teacher she didnt teach like any ordinary teacher she didnt talk like any ordinary teacher. She taught with boldness and she was different from any other English teacher at Longleaf Middle School. She always would assigned us work that fun but yet challenging. Ms. Jenkins never taught the ordinary curriculum she taught above the curriculum. I can just remember the novel project and reading response journal that was due every quarter. Ms. Jenkins was one real teacher she always was on her best dress game and she was dressed for success by her leading by example taught us a lot about life and how to dress in real life every day basic.til this day I have tried my best everyday to wear a suit and tie to school. Now that I am in the ninth grade Ms. Jenkins is always aspiring me weather if its an email that she send to me or if there is a letter I will always here from Ms. Jenkins and If ever need ms Jenkins I can always stop by Longleaf Middle School and head to Ms. Jenkins class Room for anything.

Ms. Jenkins is an inscrutable teacher. In she is always there for any student. She stands up for bullying and She Cares for her students as she would care for her son