Actor Zac Efron This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Are you excited to film the next “High School Musical”?

Yeah, I can’t wait to get back. I’m not sure where we’re going to be filming, but we’re probably going back to Utah. It was a blast and hopefully we can have it happen again.

What’s it like working with Kenny Ortega?

The man is an absolute genius. It’s so fun to work with him. The energy he provides is enough to feed off of for months. It’s great.

Do you and the cast members hang out outside of work?

Yeah, a little more than the average. You normally hear about people who come to work on movies and then don’t hear from each other for five years, but we see each other probably a little too much. [Laughs] We are all best friends and are together all the time.

What advice would you give someone who wants to be an actor?

I would say go out and get into theater because that’s where you have the most fun and it’s a great place to learn. Get out there, do theater, see if you like it, and if you enjoy the experience, keep at it. Who knows where it will take you.

B.Madu said...
Jun. 5, 2012 at 1:56 am:
omg how did u meet him! I LOVE ZAC!

stephiemorrissa said...
Feb. 28, 2012 at 12:30 pm:
I want to do a celebrity interview. How did all of you gain contact with your interviewee?

ChaoticBlissThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...

How do you get to meet all those famous people?!! Luucky! You asked really good questions. Great interview!

For the record, I love Zac Efron! He's hot. (: That's why I read this.. cuz I saw his picture :D

ayushma said...
Oct. 19, 2011 at 12:53 am:

zac efron is so HOT

imaboss696969 replied...
Dec. 21, 2011 at 1:32 pm :
zac efron is so hot one time i touched his nipple and then he yelled at me so i kissed him on the cheek and then he called the cops on me for stalking i was like what the heck kid i love you im just showing my emotions and he was like girl no so i punched him and i have never talked to him sincec

NYClove13 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I loved this(: You asked good questions.

Bob 10 said...
ya, i think hes stupid also

shapeshifter56This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...

Great interview! You asked great questions. 

And for the record?

I LOVE ZAC EFRON!!!!

MarieNoelThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 7, 2011 at 9:07 am:
Cool  guy.

MaKayla1613 said...
Apr. 15, 2011 at 9:28 am:
I think Zac Efron is stupid

InkfanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 15, 2011 at 4:12 pm :
Well, stupid might be a bit of a strong term for it.  I find all of those teen heart-throbs annoying simply because they've got everything I want.  

ayeshamuzaffar This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Sept. 16, 2011 at 12:22 pm :
I find Zac stupid too.

Jessica G. replied...
Nov. 11, 2011 at 4:40 pm :
Why's that? He seems to be a really intelligent guy and very down to earth. He's always nice to his fans and charming in interviews. Do you have any real reason for disliking him, or are you just jealous?

meme said...
Mar. 24, 2011 at 8:14 am:
I would fell so exsited to talk/ interveiw a famouse person. It would be such a great privledge.

Dick gosinya said...
Mar. 15, 2011 at 3:07 pm:
zach is a good person but if i were him i wouldnt want to do anoter film of High School Musical!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maddyj replied...
May 25, 2011 at 10:04 pm :
WHY i might want to 

Janeyy replied...
Jul. 12, 2011 at 4:08 pm :
Yeah, Disney is kind of lame now... but whatever! I dont watch the stuff anyways

YouKnowYouDid said...
Jan. 24, 2011 at 11:02 am:

Awhhhh.

Zac Efron, how I love you <3

luvtaylor16 said...
THERE IS GOING 2 B A HSM?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!? AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

BlackHoleHighAlumniThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Oct. 24, 2010 at 1:59 pm :
What on earth are you talking about??