Last Words | Teen Ink

Last Words

If today was the last day of your life and you only had one word to say what would it be? Would it be  determination,beginning,or or would it be love the most powerful word  in the world?

It could be determination because you want to get the word out there because  you want to tell your loved ones  to continue to try even on the worst days when everything is difficult, determination is something everyone needs to know because it makes someone want to try harder.

Your last words could be  beginning because there is always a new beginning to life when you mess up you start over again just like a book series you read one book then the next one comes and  you have to read the first book from the beginning so u can understand the second one every life has a new beginning you just have to find yours.

If you had one last word would it be love? Love is one of the strongest words in the world it means a variety of things, love has no real meaning love is something you tell someone when you promise that you will be there for someone your whole life,love isn't something you take for granted love is something valuable to the heart and soul.

My last words would be love because no matter my last breath or my last words my love for others will still stand strong. Every Time I was there showing my love for another person by helping them out in class or giving them a shoulder to cry on for their worst days that's what I will  stand for.Therefor if I had one more word it would be love because of how much i love others and the love will rage on with me.

I'm writing this because you or no one else knows when there last day is gonna be.This story is about a friend who recently passed of  a diocese and the  last couple words he said was for his parents to keep their head up,stay strong and keep fighting, to me  determination and love all together mean that there is hope in life there is hope that you can stay strong and live you life from the  beginning when you were born to the day  u get put in your grave.

Everyone lives their life different some like it poorly and some live it strong but people others keep it on  the low.

Love begging and determination is meaningful to all with or without a challenge life or any ordinary problems life is a incomplete challenge we all have to die at a point that's why if you had one more word you should choose something meaningful to someone or yourself.