Pressures In Life This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I remember when I was young. Things were so simple and carefree. Then, the only decisions I ever made for myself was should I eat my broccoli or not. Now life is so complicated. I have to worry about school and making the grade. Should I wear this shirt or not? Should I play this sport or join the band? Should I join this club or that one? Do I have too much makeup on or too little? Should I beg my parents for money to go on that school trip? Do I break my curfew or come in early? Why does she hate me today when we were friends just yesterday? Do I really want this job? Will any college want me with these scores I received on the PSATs and SATs AND what about earning merit awards? How am I supposed to pay for college? Can I earn a scholarship? Oh, what am I going to do? n

Lily">This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 11 at 3:44 pm
i love this so much!