I Love Cars | Teen Ink

I Love Cars

By Susanna G. BRONZE, Berwyn, Illinois
Susanna G. BRONZE, Berwyn, Illinois

Is it love? Let's just say that instead of looking at that hot guy walking down the street my friend mentions isn't really grabbing my attention. What really is grabbing my attention is that shinny, sexy, extrordinary brand new car that passed right by me! I fell in love with my first boyfriend ... I mean CAR! When I saw it's shinny red paint job, that pontiac logo and that top down I couldn't resist! So I purchased him and it's been almost 8 months and we are still together. No one can pull us apart, not even that new Mercedes!

The characteristics of a car are not even close to guys characteristics. Fact #1 a car could never cheat on you, 2 it will never let you down, unless of course you didn't give it, it's oil change, 3 it always listens to you and doesn't drive away, 4 it takes me anywhere I want, 5 no arguing is necessary, 6 it doesn't ask for much, only a new pair of shoes(tires) every few years or so, and 7 you don't have to worry out it checking out other cars. Unlike the guys, fact #1 a guy will always get caught cheating, 2 they let you down no matter what, 3 they don't listen and walk away from you, 4 they don't always take you were you want to go, 5 arguing is always on the daily agenda, 6 they always want something in return, and 7 you always catch them checking out that girl in the short shorts! I would trade a guy anytime for a new car!

But what I wonder sometimes is, why do they make cars speedometers go up to 116mph or more when you can't even drive that fast..?? I guess some questions will never be answered. Ever since my freshman year I would spend time starring at pictures of cars. And I always pictured myself behind the wheel. The first car I ever drove was my dad's old 1991 old Cadallac Devile. And every February I can't wait to go to the dating show also known as the Car show! Just like you have to make a wise good choice of what guy you pick, it's the same as a car. When gas is too expensive you don't look for looks, you actually have to see whats on the inside (literrally) a V8 isn't always the best choice, but you can always go for the smaller cars that are 4 cylinders.

So next time your friends tell you to check out that guy in the car,, don't be dumn and check out what car he's driving instead!!

Cars are really important to me, they are like a driving art piece, and they come in handy.

i really like this article it was very funny and made PERFECT sense when you compared them to guys.

i deff rate this 5 stars XD

BlackYoWorld said...
on Mar. 26 2009 at 5:32 am
Haha good one Susan! You need to check your spelling missy!! I still love reading this over and over again. I rate this article 5 stars!!! You deserve it girl! XD

omi said...
best article ive ever seen or read.post comment ppl and rate it 6 stars

on Mar. 21 2009 at 1:31 am
Susanna G. BRONZE, Berwyn, Illinois
5 stars

on Mar. 21 2009 at 1:29 am
Susanna G. BRONZE, Berwyn, Illinois
My article!!! I really want it on the magazine!