Dedications | Teen Ink

Dedications

By Nathan BRONZE, London, Other
Nathan BRONZE, London, Other

We live on an earth where we human beings do our best to try and get on with those around us. We say hello to those at the bus stop and stop and say hi to those people who we stop and meet, and stare at, knowing that, like us, they are the same, if not a little different.

My focus for this article is about dedications, and dedicating my love and respect for many people in my life, who I must thank. My mum and dad, who are very loving, caring, and respectable people. My two brothers Liam and David, who to be fair have put up with allot, my nephews who I love dearly, and my whole entire family and friends, who are there to support and give comfort when their needed.

I'd also like to say that there are so many people, out there, who among us all have someone to thank for something. So do, and make those around you feel glad to be alive.

Hello all. My name's Nathan and one thing that I like most in the world, is my family, friends and the need to write and to carry on submitting work, wherever I can. I enjoy writing and I hope to become an author when I am older.