Agoraphoibic | Teen Ink

Agoraphoibic

By Taymour BRONZE, Cairo, Other
Taymour BRONZE, Cairo, Other

What a long nap!
I woke up suddenly, tried to stretch my body and stand up in my room.
‘’ouch... ’’
My feet hit the table in this extreme darkness, I decided to open the black curtains then I stopped…
Should I do this??
The outer scenes are terrifying!
Well, I must beat my fear; I will just let the sun to light my room.
I’m safe here.
The rays shined in my eyes, what a feeling…
Now I see the four sides of this room.
My street view always makes me sick.
Crowds are everywhere, driving their vehicles, and running in the main street.
Noise is forcing me to keep staying here, avoiding this disorder.
Chaos is absolute.
This is always surprising me; I wonder how these people could bear the whole burdens, bear this magnified disturbance.
Strange creatures riding weird manufactured metal sheet based on rubber disks.
Strange creatures running and killing each other for the sake of wealth that represented in some dirty pieces of colored paper.
How can they live in this risk? How can they sacrifice their safety?
There are a billion chances of getting murdered, to be injured, burned, or any dangerous possibility in this open society.
I’m scared of the whole idea of leaving my safe room and share those creatures in making such a crime to their souls.
I’m safe here.
I’m fine.
I turned my head down in my hands.
And suddenly I felt a hit on my head…
There was a huge bird knocking me and flew away, I gasped then I realized…
The safety element is no more valid.
I must find a better place.
What about the Closet??!!!

on Jan. 15 2010 at 3:46 pm
NorthernWriter, Fargo, North Dakota

"Only dead fish swim with the stream"

nope, i don't know any forums for your age group :( sorry. there are plenty of teen ones out there in the U.S but you have to be a teen. that's all i can say.

Taymour BRONZE said...
on Jan. 14 2010 at 7:17 pm
Taymour BRONZE, Cairo, Other
im 24, and i dont wanna know any other forums in just egypt, if u know any other forums in the world, just inform me..i knew writingforums . org

on Jan. 13 2010 at 6:01 pm
NorthernWriter, Fargo, North Dakota

"Only dead fish swim with the stream"

sorry, i don't know any other forums here or in Egypt. hah, definitely not in Egypt, the only thing i've ever read in Egypt was Al-Ahram and a kiddy magazine called bolbol. that's it....it would depend on how old you are for the magazines and forums too....how old are you?

Taymour BRONZE said...
on Jan. 11 2010 at 12:40 am
Taymour BRONZE, Cairo, Other
thank you Fayrouz so much, actually i dont know forums but here, and i wanted to find any other but i couldnt, plus that i was looking to write in any online magazine or printed one in egypt but i didnt got any chance..so if u can send me any other websites i could share my writings there...thnx for ur help :)

on Jan. 10 2010 at 10:22 am
NorthernWriter, Fargo, North Dakota

"Only dead fish swim with the stream"

hader, mafeesh moshkela :) it was nice reading your stuff too...there's an article i wrote about masr that if you'd like, i'll tell you when it's done so you can read it...if you'd like that is. i'll probably post it here or in the forums..you know what? i think you'd like the forums...you should seriously check them out sometime. i seriously think you'll like them...

Taymour BRONZE said...
on Jan. 10 2010 at 4:34 am
Taymour BRONZE, Cairo, Other
its ok Fayrouz wala yehemek, i sent some topics also and waiting for the validation...looking foreward to read more for u friend.

on Jan. 9 2010 at 6:58 pm
NorthernWriter, Fargo, North Dakota

"Only dead fish swim with the stream"

hah, taymour, see the moderators took out your personal info! no offense, but I'm not going to call you (are you in egypt or what) and i already told you i don't have an e-mail that i can give you. if you want to talk or show me some of your writing, just post it in the forums, which i usually spend my time on during the weekend and i'm very known on the forums. sorry :/ it was nice reading your stuff and other people's stuff tho and like i said, if you want to share writing or talk, the forums is the place that you can go to and i can go to. try the random chat forum...if not...

Taymour BRONZE said...
on Jan. 9 2010 at 4:26 am
Taymour BRONZE, Cairo, Other
ok fayrouz, ive deactivated the account of facebook also, Agoraphobia is the fear of wide open places with open environment full of disturbance :)<br />
thank u again for ur time

on Jan. 8 2010 at 5:35 pm
NorthernWriter, Fargo, North Dakota

"Only dead fish swim with the stream"

ehh sorry Taymour...I don't have a facebook. :/ If you want to read some stuff of mine, I can tell you when it's approved, if you'd like that is. Jw, what's an agoraphoibic?

Taymour BRONZE said...
on Jan. 3 2010 at 1:02 am
Taymour BRONZE, Cairo, Other
Thanks a lot Fayrouz, actually i have a group on Facebook concerning writing, wish u can see it one day :)

glad to read from u Fayrouz :)

on Dec. 30 2009 at 1:12 pm
NorthernWriter, Fargo, North Dakota

"Only dead fish swim with the stream"

Is English your first language? Jw cause I noticed that you're from Egypt (I'm Egyptian too) and your English is very good. I was just curious one day if there were any other Egyptians on here so I searched and found some and they had very good English. yeah...sorry, i don't have an e-mail. I'm usually on the forums here sometimes...well, I have some stuff sent in for approval which will probably take FOREVER but if you check in in about a month or half a month or w/e, they might be approved and you can read them if you want.

Taymour BRONZE said...
on Dec. 29 2009 at 12:54 pm
Taymour BRONZE, Cairo, Other
Thank u Fayrouz, glad u like it, send to me ur work and i'll send u more of these articles if u want to exchange :)
m. taymour@hotmail .com

on Dec. 27 2009 at 12:34 pm
NorthernWriter, Fargo, North Dakota

"Only dead fish swim with the stream"

LOVE the ending, I think it is humorous :) Good word choice btw, helps the reader really get a grip of how the person is feeling and the words carry the reader on the roller coaster as well. Good job.

rado timo said...
on Mar. 16 2009 at 4:17 pm
very nice topic mohamed...really really gr8

peace said...
on Mar. 16 2009 at 7:37 am
It is good article descriping lonless and hesitated person who is fear of facing problems and deal with other people