Weird

By Sarah Nika BRONZE, Springfield, Illinois
Sarah Nika BRONZE, Springfield, Illinois
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

If you have been known as weird, don't fret! I know what it's like. Weird people are the kind of people who have fun, they make jokes, laugh, and smile. They are the kind of people who do not really care what people think. Just have fun and make friends and you will be happy. Popular people usually are the cause of you being unhappy, for example, if they make fun of you. As well as time that if you sit down at a table, the people there leave. Don't worry about it! Be proud to be weird! Weird people rock!
As a person who knows what it is like to be weird, I understand if you are upset. Being called a "dork" and a "weirdo" aren't exactly self-esteem boosters. Neither is having people gossip about you. As long as you like yourself and your friends, you should be fine. All I am saying is that weird people are great and you shouldn't think otherwise.

What inspired me to write this are things that have happened to me. Like the table thing, I sit down, people leave. So this is just to encourage weird people to not be so down.

on Mar. 17 2009 at 8:46 pm
1 article 0 photos 1 comment
Is it really that bad?!..........

SciArc

MacMillan Books

Aspiring Writer? Take Our Online Course!