I Knew a Boy This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category.

This selection can be found in Chicken Soup for the Teen Soul, the 7th in the Teen Ink book series, all available in bookstores nationwide and online.

Click here to read more about these anthologies of the best pieces from 19 years of publishing teen writing in Teen Ink magazine!

This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category. This piece won the February 2007 Teen Ink Nonfiction Contest.

flowerchild95 said...

anna,

im not going to lie to you when i say that i hung this story on my wall where it has been hanging for a glorious 2 years. i was so in love with a boy named craig when i lost him. he says that he is truely bad. i felt that this story spoke of the transition from adolecent love to the awkward teen feelings and something even deeper than that. this story reached me in a small city in ohio.

-emilee, ashtabula oh