The Almost Sudden Death | Teen Ink

The Almost Sudden Death

By lonelyinside BRONZE, Baytown, Texas
lonelyinside BRONZE, Baytown, Texas

Music is my drug....

There we were at the water park letting the kids play in the water while me and my sister-in-law were sitting on the bench talking. After an hour had pased it was time to head up to my brothers school, so we got in the car and drove off and then thats when it happened. A car comes out of nowheere and almost hits us so my sister-in-law swirves to miss the car from hitting us. When she swirves she hit the curb and the car spins and goes on the left two tires and then drops back onto all three. Three tires you might say because when we hit the curb the tire broke off and broke where the tire went in half. Thats when I jumped out of the passenger side and made sure the kids were ok. Thats when we noticed a car seat in the back had fell on its side and the child in there not moving. we called her name but no answer or movent. Finally she responded but not with a cry but a laugh and the other two kids were laughing. Mabye it felt like a rollere coaster to them. A random guy got out of his car to make sure we were ok and after we were ok and he knew someone was comming he went on his way and I never saw him again. Four cops showed up and a tow truck, the four cops thought it was funny and that made me furious. Luckily noone was hurt and we finally made it home safe and sound.

What inspired me to write this was my near death expierence that brought me a little closer to God. I still have my doubts but not really like they used be.