Bullying! Stop it at Once

Bullying in schools is believed to be a normal part of school life, however, when people begin to have this mentality, they forget that bullying is physically and psychologically harmful to both the bully and the victim. Therefore, bullying must be removed from schools by raising awareness and increasing supervision. There are different ways of bullying such as cyber bullying. Cyber bullying may be the newest form of bullying. The method of bullying includes the use of the internet as well as other modern technology. Sharing of menacing gossips, embarrassing photos, and the likes can be spread faster than a lightning. The school bullying statistics show that schools nowadays could no longer be a safe haven for our children. Sadly, schools have become a hunting ground for bullies and as long as they can freely lurk around, our children will never be safe. Each month, a shocking number of around 282,000 students are being victimized by bullying in the US. “Support this by discussing the physical and psychological damage caused to both sides of bully situations. Also, provide a solution to the problem.