For You

The dark street, I was standing alone for a few minutes or maybe for a few hours, waiting for a response or to hear the sweet voice. Its meaningless, not worthy, above fantasy. But why? My prom date "celeste" was very beautiful. But I couldn't bring my heart from you. Do know why, so please ask & cry. I am still waiting near the street light, waiting motionless for 5 hours. I didn't cry for your not being with me. I cried for me being lonely. I remained in my room before the darkness, I drank wine to haze your existence with me. I am still alone, living in the darkness. Please! Please! Love me Marianna, I will kiss you once. The bottle in my hand is now empty so is my patience. I wont not be standing anymore, I have to go near you, I have to see you. So I go to the cemetery, searching the newest grave & finally I find it
Written " Marianna Hammond" beloved daughter & sister. I see you Marianna! I can feel you now. Please come to me, I wanna say "I love you"

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 1, 2013 at 11:08 am:
This is so sad, but sweet. I like it :D