Complexity | Teen Ink

Complexity

By UsamaAhmed BRONZE, Lahore, Other
UsamaAhmed BRONZE, Lahore, Other

It's Better To Live A Day Like A Lion Than A Thousand Years Like A Jackal . (Tipu Sultan)

A human mind thinks thousands of thoughts at every single moment.It's a working example of a complex mechanism that is efficient while also being vulnerable to certain shortcuts.The thoughts which give rise to these shortcuts often include some inferiority complexes which in turn arise from ignorance .Using the applied form of these seemingly uneven and unbalanced thoughts is at it's epitome now-a-days.Almost everyone is at this random fault to follow the Other Person ,the one who is in his thoughts ,a better human being .This superior being employs the simplest ways to perform even the easiest tasks .He is definitely efficient but he simply does not understand that these simple methods ,however efficient they may be are not bound to have an actual base . Most of us will ask ourselves ,"Is this question worth pointing out" .Honestly , in my views ,Yes!Yes it is.Why is this foolish practice so common especially in our younger or in other words "The Latest Generation" ?The answer to this question is hidden in our education .the education system that always has supported the complex nature of things but at the same time has gone too rouge trying to compel the students towards this complexity .These students who feel too much stressed decide to eliminate all kinds of complexity whether its natural or not , from all aspects of their lives.Thus we can say that they actually despise this phenomenon instead of getting compelled towards it .Yes I know that one should not always praise the complexity of the things .Staying simple and brief is sometimes ,required .But a Sprinkle Of Complexity is also necessary .

on Apr. 11 2013 at 11:21 am
UsamaAhmed BRONZE, Lahore, Other

Well Thankx guyz

on Apr. 11 2013 at 7:54 am
AbbaDabbaDoo PLATINUM, Mountain Grove, Missouri

Some folks are wise and some are otherwise. I guess we know which one you are.

This is an amazing piece. It was well-written and thought-out, with wonderful examples and a truthful, relatable moral. This is truly a great piece from a truly great author! Keep writing like this and you'll go far!

on Apr. 8 2013 at 2:36 am
Icemanwriter.ArtoAga, Pagosa Springs, Colorado

Don't waste time being angry!

This article is awesome.  well written.  Great thoughts, and all quite true. 5 stars!

Hamzawaseem GOLD, Lahore, Other

"The important thing is not to stop questioning." ~Einstein

It is an interesting article. I agree that there should be a sprinkle of complexity in one's life because this is what life is all about.