i miss you my friend | Teen Ink

i miss you my friend

By dark-angel BRONZE, Allanson Collie, Other
dark-angel BRONZE, Allanson Collie, Other

no story live unless someone wants to listen- J.K.Rowling.

Dear Monty

I wonder if you'll ever speak to again. I still remember all the fun we had, when I was around you. You were the one who made me laugh and smile each and everyday. We had made plans but they were never kept we just couldn't. I still wonder what you are up to this very day. We haven't talked in so long not knowing if we'll speak again. Now I wonder who you hang out with who are your friends if I was still there would we still be best friends' or would we have gone our different ways you are only a year younger than me but we are still close I see your younger brother mucking around when we had the bush crash I didn't see you then It seemed like you didn't care at all but now I see you didn't know. I miss you and I hope to see you again one day. But for now all I can say is good-bye even though I know you will never read this letter but I still wonder if you did would you even know it is about you. You probable wouldn’t because not matter what I say you never reply. I know your mad at me for leaving you all on your own when you needed me the most the start of your high school years. But I know if you would just look past the fact I let you down then I know you would be able to forgive me and come back to being my best friend. I know I should have told you I was moving schools before I moved schools but I didn't know I was till near the end of the year.

I love you Monty just like you were my own sister that’s just what you are a sister to me the one who knew would all ways be there when I needed you because you said so. And may you remember me all ways till it comes time for use to meet again. I know that will come because we all have to meet again one day. But an till that day know I miss you with all my heart and all ways will.

From your friend always
Tamra

this piece is about one friend moving away from school and another stay at the same school. i was that friend who moved away and left my best friend to fend on her own for her first year of high school.