Praise for Artists

Artistic people are the ones who hurt more. Knowing that no one plans to hear what they're saying. So, they speak in a new way hoping to be heard. Using their beautiful talents to help them get by life, day by day. Drawing, writing, or even making, are ways to use that building pain and turn it to something for other people's benefits. Not a lot of people praise artists, or like them. If only they knew what truly makes an artist, not talent, but experience. Experience with pain and hurt. They use those mixed and troubled feelings and turn them to something incredible. So next time you see/meet and artist don't pity them or laugh in their way. Think about their beautiful talents. And how those talents emerged through hurt and pain.

TotheSea said...
Nice!  The technical stuff could have been a little better (sentences and grammar and all that) but I really liked the ideas.  I've actually been wanting to write a piece about the thoughts I have about writing and writers and the arts in general.  So great job.  Keep it up!

Nerdygal19 said...
Aug. 10, 2011 at 11:51 am
That was a beautiful piece, summed up everything in a paragraph, very short and sweet, please keep it up!