MY life | Teen Ink

MY life

November 25, 2009
By szulc12 SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin
szulc12 SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin
7 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Dear Mrs. Clinton,


The people in my community solicited for me to be respectful to my elders. They taught me to be kind and treat others the way I would like to be treated. Certain lessons I was taught, I found ineffectual and did not obey. When I was young I enjoyed getting into trouble. But now I have learned from my community that I must abstain from these nefarious activities. I was taught to be careful and to think about my actions beforehand in order to be safe. My community members advocated for me to behave and be safe.
My friends and relatives influenced me the most. They would scrutinize my every action and expected nothing less than perfection. My village is somewhere I would like to stay in the future. It is amicable and we get along. I will contribute to the well being of my community by not moving and being active within my community. I am loath to seeking another community.
All villages should encourage their young to be kind and to respect their elders. They should be taught to be active within their community. It is necessary to be vexatious at times when teaching your young right from wrong. Let your young visit with the elders of the community. The astute elders have life experiences that they can teach the young. These lessons will greatly benefit the young and hopefully prevent them from making the same mistakes in their life. Make sure to teach the young good hygiene, so they may avoid deadly maladies.

Sincerely,

Max