Dear Dad

By , not important, FL
I hate the way you treat me, I hate the things you say, and I especially hate the way I let you make me feel this way. I hate the way you sing, I hate the way you dress, I hate it all, you make things such a mess. I hate the way you make us cry, I hate the way you cause a piece of me to die. I hate the way you look at me, I hate the way you sleep, I hate the way the things you say cut me so deep. I hate the way you don't htink and I hate the way you swear and I hate the way you just don't seem to care. I hate the way you hunt and I hate the way you fish. The part I hate the most is how I wish you would open your eyes and see what you are doing to us. I hate the way you treat my brother and the hurtful things you've said. I hate the way you just don't get that I hate you but I have to love you because you are my dad. Things couldn't get anymore sad. I hate how you never cut us any slack and I hate the way you've never even tried to take any of it back. You don't know what you've got 'till it's gone. And you are going to end up all alone. Because you've never cared about our feelings, so what makes you think we care about yours? It's a sad road but it's one we have to take. We can't get our feelings hurt anymore, it's not something I'm willing to take.