Again, Again ,Again

When time breaks it feels as if your love with the person you care for could never be broken. The last dance with the person you love, or the last hug with your grandpa. The last time you see your best friend. You wish you could stop time and dance away. Hug Him closer. See them longer. Wish more wishes. Tears will fall. You brush your hair and think of all the possibilities. The last kiss or last jump. The last time you see your school. You wish for time to stop. You want to keep going and don’t stop. Let you self live free. See them over and over again. Wish over and over. You wish for years and years without an occasion to cry with grief. You swallow with a knot in your throat. The knot sinks as your true love walks by, you see your grandpa once more, and you dance with your best friend once more. No grief, no despair, no sadness, no depression. One moment of happiness. Your chance to come again. To see the light, to love and to care for. You breathe and not a single tear sheds. The happiest moment.