Confusion...

so yeah...im sitting at the computer and theres so much i wanna say to someone just 2 get it out but im not sure how to say it all...

im not even sure if i know what it is that i wanna say...im not sad or depressed...but i feel like theres this huge ICBM inside me and if i dont get it out im gonna blow...i feel like so many people judge me...but they dont REALLY know me...they know enough to label me as a nerd or a freak or whatever...but theres so much more to me than that...if only i could trust someone enough to let them find the REAL me...if only i could find someone who REALLY truly cares...i know theres always Someone there... but sometimes you feel like you need a person to be there for you too...

why do we get lonely? its a blessing and a curse i guess...sometimes all you want is to be alone...to have some time by yourself to just think...at other times all you want is a friend...just to be with you, even if they dont say anything...cuz sometimes silence speaks so much louder than words...

sallyloco said...
Jun. 22, 2009 at 3:00 am
loved it. So true! Why arent there any comments on this?????? its so good!