Do we still have our moon? | Teen Ink

Do we still have our moon?

By demchukov SILVER, BATTLE GROUND, Washington
demchukov SILVER, BATTLE GROUND, Washington

"Never give up and you will be a genius!"

Should we develop the moon or not? Some  people talk about developing the moon but some people disagree. This topic is not that much discussed in the public, but when this topic is discussed then both sides come to a debate. The moon isn’t a planet that we could live on without any difficulties in the atmosphere. It's a place where no one could live. The moon doesn’t have the right air to support your breathing unless you use oxygen tanks. So what is the reason for us to develop the moon? We shouldn’t develop the moon because not that much people would come and visit the moon because of the big cost for tourists, also the moon lacks materials, and the last reason is that people developing the moon, would waste time and money. 
The first reason why we shouldn’t develop the moon is because not that much people would come and visit the moon because of the big costs for tourism. Could you imagine having tourism on the moon. Try to imagine people visiting the moon for their vacation. First of all there is no shopping stores, malls, gas stations, apartments, restaurants etc. Why would you ever like to go there when there is no real live? There is no reason for developing the moon because there won’t be that much people visiting the moon.
The second reason why we should not develop the moon is because the moon lacks materials. Imagine this we will have to send the spacecraft a million of times back to earth to get supplies. This would we really dumb because the spacecraft takes lots of fuel and other things to keep it running. So this is the reason why we shouldn’t develope the moon.
The last reason why we shouldn’t develop the moon is because we will waste time and money. We will waste time for sure because there is no point in developing the moon. Also we will waste money. There will be a lot of money sent into this project when there is no use in it. We would rather use our money on other things that are way better. Also we shouldn’t waste time on the development of the moon because we have to waste time on other things like road projects or so on. This reason why we shouldn’t develope the moon is because it will waste time and money.
The first reason why we shouldn’t develope the moon is because not that much people would come and visit the moon because of the big costs for tourism, the second reason is that the  moon lacks materials,  and the last reason is we will waste time and money.The reasons are totally clear and simple now it's your time to think and reason all the disadvantages.  Which side will you takes?

This article was written beacuse our teacher told us to write about the moon. The question was "Should we develop the moon or not?" In this essay I tell my opinion.