All about me | Teen Ink

All about me

September 20, 2016
By Luigi32323 SILVER, Sacramento , California
Luigi32323 SILVER, Sacramento , California
6 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
"The closer you are to the light, the greater your shadow."

-Sora


All about me

                                                           My name is Kevin .I am fourteen years old.  I am a student at Luther Burbank high school. I have one brother and one sister. I’m the middle child. My family has been with me for a very long time. I have been a gamer for a very long time. A lawyer is what i want to be in the future. So that means that I am loving,kind, and determined to reach my goals and be the best that I can be.

My family has been with me for a very long time. My family consists of : one brother, one sister, one dad and, one mom. My mom is mostly at home but she cares a lot about us. My dad is at work most of the time and he enjoys it but when he is home he is kind,nice,and relaxed. My sister is mostly alone in her room but she is nice and funny. My brother is always watching videos on his new laptop,but when he works on something he doesn’t stop until he is finished,and he is a hard worker. My family and I have somethings in common like that we all love to play video-games. 

My family and I love to play together like Mario party. I am a gamer because my dad and my brother played a game called The House of the Dead 3 for the xbox original. That was a long time ago and I like playing The House of the Dead series with my older brother. We play most of the time.My brorther and I always have fun playing together. My brother and I are really close together.

In the future, I will become a lawyer. I at first I wanted to have a lot jobs, but I now I know I want to be a lawyer. I want to be a lawyer because i want to bring people to justice and bring justice to people. I know becoming a lawyer is going to be hard and a tough ride but I am still going to be a lawyer. Becoming a lawyer is my dream and i will complete my dream.

I am kind,loving,and determined. My family helped me a lot. I will be a gamer forever. I will become a lawyer in the future. This is who I am.