Should London Bridges by James Patterson Become a Classic? | Teen Ink

Should London Bridges by James Patterson Become a Classic?

Dear Literary Canon Board of Directors,

I am writing this letter because I think that London Bridge by James Patterson should be a classic book. I think this because its was wonderful book that kept you the reads on their feet on what’s going to happen next in the story.

The first reason I believe it should be a classic is because, it has you wondering whats going to happen next in the story. You never know when “The Wolf” going to strike. “Alex Cross” doesn't know when he going to get called into work to do his wonderful job. “Alex Cross” doesn't know when he is going to run into the antagonist.

The Second reason is London Bridge has a wonderful antagonist. “The Wolf” has the protagonist wondering what are he going to do next. “The Wolf” also goes to war with three different governments for what he wants. “The Wolf” would go to the extreme with anyone to get what he wants.

The final reason is because, London Bridge also have a wonderful protagonist. “Alex Cross” loves his job putting the antagonist behind bars. “Alex Cross” goes to the extreme to take down the “The Wolf”. “Alex Cross” is a family man and always there for his family.

As you can see. London Bridge is deserving of the literary canon because, the story keeps the readers wondering what’s happening next. When is the “The Wolf” going to attack again, when will “Alex Cross” get him? “Alex Cross” doing his job day in to day out wondering when will “The Wolf” attack again, when he catch him. What will “The Wolf” do next a will “Alex Cross” catch him on his next move?

I hope that you will consider this choice for the literary canon. Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Way Researcher