poetry | Teen Ink

poetry

Teens think they know a lot about being an adult and how life will be after high school and moving out. The truth is they don’t so some teens or kids even write down how they feel. Some don’t realize that when they write it can be poetry in some cases keeping a journal or just a notebook you jot down your feelings can be a good thing to become or start a poet’s career or a writers dream.

Start of small and slow to reach your dream of becoming something big and creative and maybe even wealthy. Take your time to achieve the littlest goals so you can conquer the big major goals to become successful. Be your own person and write about things you feel and things that make a difference or things that matter to others. Don’t write about things that you don’t think are important or not worth your time. Make a difference to others when they read your article or story or maybe even your poems. Some people may even be inspired by you and may also want to make a difference in readers of any age. No matter how old you are you can always be successful or teach others about something new.

it was a paper I wrote for my online English class.