My changes in writing | Teen Ink

My changes in writing

By Tommy31 BRONZE, Blue Mound, Illinois
Tommy31 BRONZE, Blue Mound, Illinois

You might be a redneck if...

I have noticed over how much my writing had changed over the years. With my disability in reading and writing I have improved more than many had expected me to. There are still things I haven’t improved on that people thought I should of.
I have noticed that my writers block has lessened from how it was in the past. In the past I couldn’t write a whole paragraph without rambling to make it a half page essay. In the past I would get marked down for rambling on and on in papers. Another thing I have improved on was on actually enjoying writing for school. The stuff I learn when I write a paper for school is what helps me enjoy writing. When I write I don’t have as much writers block because, I actually know what I’m doing.
I noticed that I still struggle with finding topics I can relate to. For example it took me 15 minutes figure out if this was the topic for me. I struggle with what words should go where. By that I mean I jumble up words and the sentence wouldn’t make any sense. I still had problems with spelling which affects my writing. If my spell so I will just get frustrated and won’t finish the paper.
Writing this paper has help notice the changes over the years. With my disability in reading and writing I have improved more many had expected me to, but there are still things haven’t improved on that people thought I should of.