5 Ways to Pass Time in Class | Teen Ink

5 Ways to Pass Time in Class

5 Ways to Pass Time by in Class

When finishing assignments in class and having extra time to spare, find ways to pass time by without getting into trouble. Here are some ways to do just that.

1. Bring your ipod with you. After finishing the days assignment listen to your ipod for the rest of class. Sing along in your head to your favorite song. Just make sure that the music isn’t too loud that it disturbs other people.
2. If aloud take out your cell phone. Make sure its on silent and text some friends. Otherwise play some games. Some phones have a tool where you are allowed to draw.
3. Look around for other people who are done with their assignment and start up a conversation. If nothing to talk about bring up something random that anyone can talk about.
4. Another thing to do is open a notebook to a clean page and draw whatever comes to mind. Play a game of tic-tac-toe or dots with some one near by. Or pass a note between some friends.
5. If neither of those choices work, lay your head down and take a nap. Catch up on some sleep but only after the teacher is done talking and your homework is complete.