No More Terrorism | Teen Ink

No More Terrorism

Who benefits from terrorism? Nobody! There has been a lot of terrorism in the USA. I believe there should be efforts to help get rid of terrorists in the USA. Terrorists can kill many people, the USA could be a safer place without terrorism, and there are people who want to do harm. The government should put terrorists in jail. Here are some facts on terrorism.
As I just mentioned, terrorists can kill many people. One man killed ten people from the trunk of a car. The terrorists from 9/11 killed so many people. They left family members crying. There were terrorists that attacked an airport. The terrorists killed 118 people.
In addition, the USA can be a safer place without terrorism. Army soldiers should be stationed where terrorists are most likely to attack. The soldiers could help stop terrorists. The government can make an anti-terrorist group. The anti-terrorist group can help prevent terrorist attacks.
Without a doubt, there are people in the world who do mean harm, so the government should put terrorists in jail. The government could find terrorists or hire people to find terrorist and put the terrorists in jail. Terrorists in jail could be given the death penalty. Another possibility is life imprisonment. The government could help make the USA a better and safer place.
Finally, there should be an effort to help get rid of terrorists. I believe there should be an effort to get rid of terrorists. Terrorists can certainly kill many people, the USA could be a safer place without terrorism, and there are many people who want to do harm. The government should put terrorists in jail. Peoples’ lives could be safer without terrorism. This country would be safer. It’s now or never.

It is about stopping terrorists.