« Previous issue March 12, 2014 issue       Back to archive Next issue »

Don't Die at the End

I'm entering an exciting phase of my novel process. It's also a very frightening one, however; I'll soon start sending the manuscript to prospective agents and possibly publishers too. It's time to start getting some real feedback from professionals about how to take this novel to the next level and hopefully see it in print. (Read more »)

Bullying Under Attack

True Stories Written by Teen Victims,
Bullies and Bystanders

Now available at Amazon.com,
BN.com and
bookstores everywhere

Liv, Forever by Amy Talkington

Teen Ink is psyched to share with you the incredible and incredibly creepy trailer for Liv, Forever by Amy Talkington. A spooky, sexy, strange romance set at a sinister boarding school teeming with ghosts of former students and deadly secrets, Liv, Forever is a love story like no other. Check it out and let Amy know what you think on Twitter: @amytalkington

Do Good. Feel Good. Win $10,000.

Have your high school put on a canned food drive in March and have the chance to win $10,000!

The Feinstein Foundation is awarding five $10,000 cash prizes to high school students nationwide who raise the largest amount of canned goods for those in need in their communities. In addition, the five high schools nationwide who collectively raise the largest number will also receive a $10,000 award. Check out our video for complete details:

This Week's Most Popular Articles

Free Verse

Meet Me By the Seashore

Pep Talk

Disney's Frozen

This Week's Most Popular Oil Paintings

Dads beach
Cosmic Love

View more
images »

Submit my
own work »

Browse the Teen Ink Website Written by teens

Hot Topics

Book Reviews

Art / Photos

College Reviews

Summer Programs