« Previous issue January 23, 2013 issue       Back to archive Next issue »

Find Your Obsession

Pretty much everyone out there, particularly the creative-minded folks, are passionate about something. They spend hours researching that hobby or interest; they work and work at improving that craft or skill; they can get into furious arguments with dear friends over that one issue. We all have our obsessions. But we often relegate these obsessions to a small corner of our lives instead of letting our obsessions inform our work and our writing. (Read more »)

Subscribe to Teen Ink!

The perfect gift

This Week's Most Popular Articles

Poetry

Stop the Violence

Fiction

Paperwork

Celebrity Interview

Whoopi!

Book Review

The Maze Runner by James Dashner

Bullying Book - We Want Your Story!

We are publishing a new book on Bullying. This will be a collection of essays written by teens from the perspective of the bullier, the bullied and the bystander. We could really use your help! If you or your friends have had any bullying experience, or if you know anyone in your school who has struggled with this issue, we would love to hear your story. It can be as long or as short as you want. It can be an essay or poem, and should be emotional, hard-hitting and specific. We are looking for insightful articles that will resonate with teens, and we are especially interested in articles on cyberbullying. The deadline for submissions is January 31, 2013. Here is a chance for you and/or a friend to get published in our next book.
http://www.teenink.com/submit

This Week's Most Popular Photos

Kitty
Just Breathe
Vanessa

View more
images »

Submit my
own work »

Browse the Teen Ink Website Written by teens

Poetry

Fiction

Nonfiction

Hot Topics

Health

Environment

Forums

Opinion

Book Reviews

Art / Photos

College Reviews

Summer Programs