« Previous issue November 14, 2012 issue       Back to archive Next issue »

Read a Classic: Wuthering Heights

Emily Bronte's Wuthering Heights had been on my to-read list for years. It seemed like everyone around me had read it; and everyone who had read it adored it. I've heard many rapturous reviews, and many fitful sighs from women readers over the character of Heathcliff, the moody, untamed hero of the book. Finally, this past few weeks, I read the book. My feelings about it are mixed, but powerful. Whatever else you can say about Wuthering Heights, it is a book full of intense, magnetic emotion, and dark tempestuous characters. (Read more »)

Find the coolest summer program!

Teen Ink's list of summer programs has something for everyone... Check out the great opportunities available on college campuses, nationwide, and overseas.

This Week's Most Popular Articles

Poetry

Imagine

Fiction

Eternity

Travel & Culture

Very American

Book Review

Freakonomics

Summer Programs for High School Students at Georgetown University

Uncover your potential this next summer at Georgetown. Explore an array of exciting subjects ranging from Law to History and the Arts. Interested in a career in medicine? Apply to the Medical Programs for High School Students to learn about a variety of current topics and medical breakthroughs. Study what interests you while experiencing campus life before you graduate high school. Visit our website for more info and to start an online application.
http://scs.georgetown.edu/

This Week's Most Popular Pastels

Gumball Machine
Silenced
Red Apple

View more
images »

Submit my
own work »

Browse the Teen Ink Website Written by teens

Poetry

Fiction

Nonfiction

Hot Topics

Health

Environment

Forums

Opinion

Book Reviews

Art / Photos

College Reviews

Summer Programs