« Previous issue March 28, 2012 issue       Back to archive Next issue »

Spring Is In the Air

Can you feel it? Spring is in the air, readers. You can feel the sun on your shoulders these days, even if it snows later in the afternoon. Everywhere, birds are singing and pets are shedding their winter coats on the carpet. So what does all this mean for our creative lives? The new warmth and energy in the air is a new chance for us to revitalize our writing. (Read more »)

We Want Your Feedback!

If you have a reaction to something you read in
Teen Ink or on our website,
let us know by sending your feedback

Walnut Hill School for the Arts

Walnut Hill School for the Arts, located in Natick, Massachusetts, offers internationally-renowned summer programs for young adults who are passionate about their art. The three-week Creative Writing program is an exciting laboratory of ideas, inspiring writers to experiment with language and discover new possibilities for their writing. Walnut Hill's Summer Theater intensive develops theatrical knowledge through performance and classroom work for further study in school and college. The program consists of six productions in five weeks: four plays and two musicals. For more information on summer at Walnut Hill, visit
WHsummer.walnuthillarts.org

Script Frenzy

Script Frenzy is an international writing event in which participants attempt the creatively daring feat of writing an entire script in the month of April. For 30 days, you get to let your imagination take over and create the film, TV show, play, or graphic novel of your dreams!

Join thousands of other teen writers as they take on the challenge--with plenty of resources and encouragement all month long. Sign up for Script Frenzy today!
ywp.scriptfrenzy.org/

This Week's Most Popular Articles

Free Verse

All I Need Is a Friend

Fiction

Opulence

Celebrity Interview

Singer Alicia Keys

Opinion

Plastic Surgery: An Ugly Trend

This Week's Most Popular Sculptures

Beyond all Fame
The Manticore
3XX.....

View more
images »

Submit my
own work »

Browse the Teen Ink Website Written by teens

Poetry

Fiction

Nonfiction

Hot Topics

Health

Environment

Forums

Opinion

Book Reviews

Art / Photos

College Reviews

Summer Programs