« Previous issue March 20, 2012 issue       Back to archive Next issue »

How to Keep Something in the Pipeline

I've been thinking about what we all should be doing to get published, and I'm reminded of a quotation from legendary science fiction writer Isaac Asimov. Asimov said:

"You must keep sending work out; you must never let a manuscript do nothing but eat its head off in a drawer." (Read more »)

We Want Your Feedback!

If you have a reaction to something you read in
Teen Ink or on our website,
let us know by sending your feedback

Summer Programs for High School Students at Georgetown University

Uncover your potential this summer at Georgetown. Explore an array of exciting subjects ranging from Law to History and the Arts. Interested in a career in medicine? Apply to the Medical Programs for High School Students this summer to learn about a variety of current topics and medical breakthroughs. Study what interests you while experiencing campus life before you graduate high school. Visit our website for more info and to start an online application.
http://scs.georgetown.edu/

Script Frenzy

Script Frenzy is an international writing event in which participants attempt the creatively daring feat of writing an entire script in the month of April. For 30 days, you get to let your imagination take over and create the film, TV show, play, or graphic novel of your dreams!

Join thousands of other teen writers as they take on the challenge—with plenty of resources and encouragement all month long. Sign up for Script Frenzy today!
http://ywp.scriptfrenzy.org/

This Week's Most Popular Articles

Free Verse

Daddy's Womb

Fiction

Her, Him, and the Receptionist

Sports

Cheerleading is a Sport

Opinion

I don't like Lady Gaga.

This Week's Most Popular Photos

Waiting
The End Has No End
Peacock Feather

View more
images »

Submit my
own work »

Browse the Teen Ink Website Written by teens

Poetry

Fiction

Nonfiction

Hot Topics

Health

Environment

Forums

Opinion

Book Reviews

Art / Photos

College Reviews

Summer Programs