« Previous issue September 3, 2010 issue       Back to archive Next issue »

Because of your interest in Teen Ink, we wanted to give you the opportunity to become familiar with our weekly newsletter. If you're having trouble reading this, view it in your browser. If you no longer wish to receive this newsletter, feel free to unsubscribe at the bottom of this email.

Make Your School Days Delicious

So you wake up ridiculously early, slog through your shower and teeth-brushing, grab your backpack, and rush out the door without even a second to spare. It's a typical morning for many high-school students, but it's missing one crucial'umm'ingredient. Did you catch it? Too many students regularly skip breakfast, and that can seriously affect their concentration in class, as well as their performance in sports and on tests. Want some fast, easy, delicious ways to energize in the morning? Then read on. And no, coffee with sugar doesn't count. (Read more »)

This Week's Most Popular Article

The New Girl

'Don't worry. Lots of kids have moved here and made new friends in the blink of an eye,' my new teacher tells me. 'Oh, and don't be concerned about your braces. Most everyone has them here.' Great. Even my new teacher thinks I'm a nerd, and he hasn't even known me for five minutes. If my teacher thinks that, I can't imagine what the rest of the class is going to think. ... (Read more »)

Win a 1-Year Subscription to our Print Magazine

Just click here and enter your name and address. Every week we'll pick a reader and award them with a full year's subscription. You can enter our drawing every week, but you must be between 13 and 19 years old.
Enter drawing today »

This Week's Most Popular Images

Papa's Winning Smile
Space Bubbles
Photographing a Sneeze

View more
images »

Submit my
own work »

Browse the Teen Ink Website Written by teens