« Previous issue July 2, 2010 issue       Back to archive Next issue »

Because of your interest in Teen Ink, we wanted to give you the opportunity to become familiar with our weekly newsletter. If you're having trouble reading this, view it in your browser. If you no longer wish to receive this newsletter, feel free to unsubscribe at the bottom of this email.

Fitting In

One of the most popular themes at TeenInk.com is self-esteem and fitting in. From time to time, just about everyone feels like an outsider or a freak at their school, work, camp, or other community. Lots of our writers have shared their stories of insecurity, and we're highlighting one of them for you today. I hope you enjoy reading this story by Teen Ink member Sagechime. (Read more »)

This Week's Most Popular Nonfiction Article

The first time i've written for a long time

As soon as you write something down, it is yours forever. And, if you wanted to, you could show someone else, so they could keep it too. But really, it is yours forever. If anyone ever wants to take it away from you, all you need to do is remember and to remind them that, it is yours forever. ... (Read more »)

Win a 1-Year Subscription to our Print Magazine

Just click here and enter your name and address. Every week we'll pick a reader and award them with a full year's subscription. You can enter our drawing every week, but you must be between 13 and 19 years old.
Enter drawing today »

This Week's Most Popular Watercolors

Beautiful Disaster
Red Flower
Portrait of a Lady

View more
images »

Submit my
own work »

Browse the Teen Ink Website Written by teens