« Previous issue March 1, 2010 issue       Back to archive Next issue »

Tell Him One Thing

This Extra Ink was written by Betsy C.

If you had the chance at your high school reunion, to tell him (your crush, your ex, the one who got away) one thing, what would it be?

Whoever your him, is, now you can win an iPod shuffle for getting your confession off your chest! Emma and Nicola, authors of the bestselling book The Nanny Diaries, are sponsoring a great new contest, and Teen Ink is here to tell you all about it.

Emma and Nicola have a new book coming out: Dedication, about a girl whos boyfriend disappears days before prom and then resurfaces years later as the biggest pop star of her generation--and every song hes world famous for is about her. Imagine if your crush became the crush of millions! How would you ever get over him? Especially if he still hasnt gotten over you?

You can enter the Tell Him One Thing contest by becoming a Facebook Fan of Emma and Nicola, Authors of The Nanny Diaries. Enter the contest and you could win an Ipod Shuffle or Itunes gift certificate!

The contest is running until March 3rd, so get writing! The winner will be chosen based on the creativity of her or his response. Find Emma and Nicolas Facebook page here.

This looks like one of the most fun contests weve seen in a while. Have funand I hope youll tell him your One Thing in real life, too!

Remember to check out Teen Ink on Twitter, FaceBook, MySpace and BeBo. You'll be alerted about the latest contest, get tips on publishing and chat with our editorial staff. Come on in--the social networking water's fine!

Do you know what's up at teenink.com? We're getting ready to add some great new features. Make sure to check us out often!

Miss an Extra Ink? Go to TeenInk.com/ExtraInk for past e-newsletters.

email

extraink@teenink.com

phone: 617.964.6800

web:

http://www.teenink.comExtra Ink welcomes feedback and suggestions. Feel free to email us your thoughts.

____________________________________________________________________