« Previous issue October 3, 2008 issue       Back to archive Next issue »

TeenInk.com Wants to Give You an iPod (Contests and Giveaways)

This Extra Ink was written by our intern, Betsy C.

There's all sorts of fun new stuff brewing at TeenInk.com. You might already know about the thousands of articles on Raw and about our commenting and voting features. You might have even friended Teen Ink on a social network or joined our FaceBook group.

What you may not know is that Teen Ink is giving away great prizes and freebies on a weekly, monthly, annual, and one-time basis. You can win anything from a free subscription to an iPod Touch! Some of the prizes are for writing, art, and video contests, and some are simply raffles. Here are a few contests that you should know about:

Express Yourself Video Contest

Express yourself for a free iPod touch!

Send us your video of you singing, acting, reading your work or someone else's, rapping, special moments - anything that expresses who you are.

Your video could be featured on TeenInk.com and one lucky winner will take home a free iTouch!

Shirt Design Art Contest

Send us your artwork, photography or an original quote or saying that you think would make a great shirt.

Your design could end up on a Teen Ink Shirt!

FaceBook contests

There are currently two contests running through the Teen Ink Magazine FaceBook group! The first is a free subscription raffle. If you join our FaceBook group this month, or refer a friend to the group, you'll be automatically entered to win a free year's subscription to Teen Ink!

VisitTeenInk.com and teenink.com/freebies to find out about these contests and lots more. Good luck!

NEW SPECIAL OFFER - 13: The Musical DISCOUNT OFFER! -- If you order tickets now, you will save 40%. Just call 212-947-8844 and mention the code 13TEENK for your discount. You can also visit BroadwayOffers.com and use the code 13TEENK.

Have you read anything RAW lately? Check out TeenInk.com/Raw and rate stories, give authors feedback, and get your favorite articles to the most popular list. Heck, submit your own work and see if you can become the most popular author on Teen Ink RAW!

P.S. FACEBOOK RAFFLE Join the Teen Ink Magazine FaceBook group this month, and you'll be automatically entered to win one of 5 free year-long subscriptions to Teen Ink! If you're already a member, post on the group wall to let us know you've recommended the group to other friends, and you'll be entered, too. Good luck!

Find Teen Ink on Facebook and MySpace and join our online community. Start participating in weekly writing exercises, updates on contests and cool websites, and a ton more! And don't forget to tell your friends about us.

Miss an Extra Ink? Go to TeenInk.com/ExtraInk for past e-newsletters.

email

extraink@teenink.com

phone: 617.964.6800

web:

http://www.teenink.comExtra Ink welcomes feedback and suggestions. Feel free to email us your thoughts.

____________________________________________________________________