« Previous issue May 23, 2008 issue       Back to archive Next issue »

beRed.com Joins Teen Ink

This Extra Ink was written by our intern, Lacey U. Thanks Lacey!

Teen Ink has recently joined forces with beRED.com, a site that offers teens more fun in one place since the invention of the snow day. Powered by AOL, beRED.com links you to online radio, horoscopes, sports news, tons of games, AOL email, AIM, more of the latest celebrity news and photos than any supermarket newsstand, and now features a one-stop link to TeenInk.com.

beRED.com focuses on the pop culture that you need to know, whether it's the battle of the Davids on "American Idol" or what Tyra Banks said about Miley Cyrus on "The View." They also feature tons of celebrity pictures - who's that with Zac Effron? For the fashion lover in you, see the best dressed and where you can buy affordable versions of them! And beRED.com always gives you the chance to make comments, be heard in polls, or share what you see with your friends.

But beRED.com isn't just about celebrity gossip. beRED.com features the hottest chart-topping songs, music videos, and online AOL radio stations for your listening pleasure. Read up on the latest music news or see the top-rated music videos. Find out about new movies and read interviews with the stars.

Need to kill time? beRED.com boasts some truly addicting free online games. Whether you love the classics like solitaire and Scrabble, puzzle games, sports games, or cool video games to download, beRED.com has it all. Plus, you can find info, reviews, cheats, and more for the most popular video games in stores.

So log on to TeenInk.com, the site you already know and love, and click on the links to beRed.com to see what's new today!

P.S. Teen Ink now has a store! And we now have tees just for Seniors! Go to TeenInk.com and click on Teen Ink Store. Or click here to see apparel and accessories you can't find anywhere else. We have one-of-a-kind designs BY teens, with quote shirts from teen stories. So take a look! You may just find the perfect gift for Dad's day, or for a friend on graduation.

Did you know Teen Ink now has blogs? Go someplace where teens are talking about what matters to you. Comment on other peoples posts, or write your own blog and be heard. Blog now at TeenInk.com/blogs.

Find Teen Ink on Facebook and MySpace and join our online community! And don't forget to tell your friends about Extra Ink.

Miss an Extra Ink? Go to TeenInk.com/ExtraInk for past e-newsletters.

email

extraink@teenink.com

phone: 617.964.6800

web:

http://www.teenink.comExtra Ink welcomes feedback and suggestions. Feel free to email us your thoughts.

____________________________________________________________________