« Previous issue April 18, 2008 issue       Back to archive Next issue »

Scriptovia.com

Many of us will turn 18 and imagine the great things that we'll do in college and beyond. But Aseem Badshah turned 18 and created an online social networking website called Scriptovia.com.

If you ever write papers for school, Scriptovia.com will be useful to you. Browse its many categories, from the American Revolution to Algebra. Submit your work and get feedback from other students studying the same topic, or get it edited by someone who's already taken a similar class. This is not a place to cheat, it's a place to share and learn.

Scriptovia.com is organized much like a bulletin board, so it should be easy to follow. Most of all, it's created by a teen for other teens and college students. It's made for you!

So, next time you have that killer paper by your history teacher, browse Scriptovia for some ideas or post your own paper for comments.

P.S. Dates for our Summer Online Writing Courses are now available on our website, at TeenInk.com. The best part about online summer writing classes? You can still sleep in and watch a ton of TV, because class is when you want it to be. And come next year, you'll be a stronger writer...and still be caught up on your favorite shows.

Find Teen Ink on Facebook and MySpace and join our online community! And don't forget to tell your friends about Extra Ink.

Miss an Extra Ink? Go to TeenInk.com/ExtraInk for past e-newsletters.

email

extraink@teenink.com

phone: 617.964.6800

web:

http://www.teenink.comExtra Ink welcomes feedback and suggestions. Feel free to email us your thoughts.

____________________________________________________________________