« Previous issue November 30, 2007 issue       Back to archive Next issue »

Teen Ink on Facebook

"Facebook is a social utility that connects you with the people around you."

Well, at least that's how Facebook defines itself. Teen Ink, on the other hand, has a much different definition for Facebook:

Facebook is a creative community made and written by and for you, the smart, creative teen.

Teen Ink has been on Facebook for nearly 3 months, and we already have over 40 Friends. That means over 40 other teen writers, musicians, bibliophiles, and film-addicts convene in the Teen Ink Magazine Group to talk about what matters to them.

Here's just some of the things you'll find by joining the Teen Ink Magazine Group and being a Friend of the administrator:

Weekly Writing Exercises

Share what you're watching, listening to and reading

Review movies, music and books

Updates on new and cool websites

New discussion topics each week on the arts

Share your creative videos or photography

Workshop your work and get writing tips

You already know what Facebook can do, imagine the possibilities of joining a Facebook group dedicated to teenagers and the arts! Come be a Friend of the Teen Ink Magazine Group and get creative.

P.S. In February Teen Ink is doing a special Love issue, so send us your non-fiction experiences, your fiction stories, or your poems for a chance to be included. You can submit your work by clicking here.

email

extraink@teenink.com

phone: 617.964.6800

web:

http://www.teenink.comExtra Ink welcomes feedback and suggestions. Feel free to email us your thoughts.

____________________________________________________________________