« Previous issue November 10, 2006 issue       Back to archive Next issue »

November 10,

2006

Get Organized With 30 Boxes

Tickets for that concert you wanted to go to sold out by the time you went online to buy them. The application deadline for the summer internship of your dreams passed you by. You meant to throw your friend a surprise party, but somehow her birthday came and went. Let's face it: too often when opportunity knocks, we're too disorganized to let it in the door.

Enlist the help of 30 Boxes (www.30boxes.com), a Web-based calendar site that can help you get and stay organized. Once you open a password-protected account on 30 Boxes, you can begin scheduling your life. Some features we like include the ability to share your calendar with friends, create daily to-do lists, have your local weather forecast posted each day, and even send yourself a text message reminder of important dates and items n now you can get those concert tickets the moment they go on sale. This user-friendly site also allows you to adjust the look of your calendar, and they're working on offering more design features.

Invite opportunity through the door of your life by getting organized with 30 Boxes. It's fun. It's easy. It's worth it.

email:

extraink@teenink.com

phone:

617.964.6800

web:

http://www.teenink.com

Sign up for our Email Newsletter

Get the word out about Extra Ink. Send it to your friends using

the link below.

Extra Ink welcomes feedback and suggestions. Feel free to

email us your thoughts.