Can't help but ask... | Teen Ink

Can't help but ask...

By mikeNikesRia BRONZE, Los Angles, California
mikeNikesRia BRONZE, Los Angles, California

I believe everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together <3

God.. I can't help but ask.. what did I do wrong? Everything seemed so perfect.. were you just trying to teach me to enjoy what I had while i have it? It's funny... because I never got to the chance to have him... so what did I enjoy? The chase? The tears? The pain of not being able to call him mine? God... I can't help but ask.... why did he run away from me..? Was it how I looked that made him terrified? Was it my hope for us to be together someday? Was it me? God... I can't help but ask.... why did he leave without saying good-bye.... did I ever cross his mind when he walked out on me..? Didn't he think about how I may feel if he left? Was he really so thoughtless? God... I can't help but ask... what did I do wrong?

7 years ago, i entered a church and our family and his met and instanltyly clicked. They became close friends and always hung out, so me and him did too :) Last year, i finally fell head over heels for him and he did as well, but now.. he felt the church and our parents aren't as close.. but he left me.. and became a HUGE jerk.... he never said good-bye :/

on Jul. 22 2011 at 12:44 pm

hahah thanks :p

on Jul. 22 2011 at 12:43 pm

hahah thank :P

Fizza_98 said...
on Jul. 22 2011 at 10:42 am
so sad...!