3 Tips to Live a Happy Life | Teen Ink

3 Tips to Live a Happy Life

May 1, 2018
By kyartz_123 BRONZE, Richmond, Virginia
kyartz_123 BRONZE, Richmond, Virginia
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

1. Surroung yourself with people you love!

Surrounding yourself with friends, family, and people that care about youwill set you up to live a happy life. Being around people that make you feel bad and treat people disrespectfully won't make you a better person! And if you are a good genuine person, and you hang out with the right people more people will want to be your friend. TRUST ME!

2. Practice Graditiude!

Practicing graditude is very important. Even if you are going through rough times in life take a moment to be grateful for all the things you have in your life that other people don't, like food, friends, a home, and a family. Do this often and I'm sure you will be much happier.

3.Do more of what you love!

Having a hobby or a sport that you love doing is such an amazing way to escape from the worlds conflicts. You don't have to be a gold metalist swimmer to enjoy doing it. As long as you enjoy doing it!

     These are three tips I have to living a happy life. If you don't have the same opinion as me, find other things that will make you live a happy life. Make a change in someone elses life and pass the word on!