Face of the Generation Gap | Teen Ink

Face of the Generation Gap

April 23, 2017
By Heartwords BRONZE, Surat, Indiana
Heartwords BRONZE, Surat, Indiana
4 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder..!


Time is the thing which is unchangable..! Time changes but with it , it also changes the generation.Childrens born in 50s or 60s are now the old generation and  youngsters are who are born in 80s or till now.. The kids of the present generation when the technology is operated through the roots..! In this generation of extreme technology when finally the old generation parents worked soo hard before with struggles and lots of difficulties have earned soo much till now with high income and so spend lavishly for their kids.. And so the childrens have been always customised to a comfortable life since thier childhood and so are unable to view the hardships of life..

 

And that's the reason they do not understand the pain there grand parents have gone through their whole life to provide full comfort to thier childrens..Kids know how to operate laptops and all but they don't know the deep values of what there loved ones feel...

They don't know the dedication involved in the development of such necessary gadgets..

Due to difference in brinnging up, their mental framework differ from each other. Physiological and behavorial patterns are formed on the basis of circumstances one undergoes..

When examples of different generation meet they face difference in opinion,communication gap,conflicts,etc..

Their likes and dislikes also mattters ...And soo both the parties face problems in staying with peace..When the thought process varies soo much then love cannot be expressed even if it exists between the two.

 

This creates negative consequences and leads to conflicts.

And in these cases technonologies can't help.If you want to live in peace and to resolve the problems then both the parties should be willing to solve these problems together..If one dosn't agrees then the other one should know to compromise to still be in peace.

Both the parties should develop high feelings for each other.

When both the parties co-operate than only they can maintain peace.Both the parties should purposely spend time with each other whenever they are free .This activity will help them develop emotions for each other.Develop great emotional bondage between them.Even they should have attribute of respecting each other.This is must.Going out spending time is also a solution.

The more you pass in spending time out together will make your bond strong and you'll be able to say Generation Gap "A GOODBYE."

Lastly i would say that generation gap will no doubt always be there but if you want peace then you should know what's compromise and what's the bondage you should develop.

So don't let loneliness and isolation stick with you and now that you know that to remove this it completely depends on people and their willingness to understand,relate and accept each other with their own thoughts and preferences..! 

 

If Generation Gap is what you are facing then now you can read and finally say "GOODBYE" to that..

Stay smiling with peace surrounded..! 


The author's comments:

Well i definitely know what happened with this generation.

The reasons of problems between parents and new generation kids is none other than GENERATION GAP.

Parents think that what is making their child soo far from us..

Why is my child not mixing well with me and even TEENAGERS wanna get rid of fights and soo finding a solution for all this is must and soo i loved to share this HOT TOPIC..!