Morals vs. Love

Life is like a giant, one way road that starts with birth and ends at death with other smaller roads branching off of the main one. No matter what you do, you will die. No matter which smaller road you take, your can't go back. You are set to go forward and forward only with you at the steering wheel determining which roads you take in your life. At one point in life, the main road will split into two with neither one being bigger or smaller than the other. This split is a decision that I have seen throughout the lives of all individuals and one day, I will have to make this decision for myself. Is it better to pursue your goals and morals, or to pursue love? Such question will have to be answered by all men and women at one point in their lifetime and will determine what they do from then on.

It may seem easy to pick the road of goals and morals, but the force of love can drive someone to insanity almost to the point that they will do anything. Many people criticize people who betray their morals as weak willed and will follow love at any cost. I used to believe this until I looked into the situation they were put in. Put in the same shoes as them, and we might just do what they did; betraying their morals. “We never really know what we're capable of” as the famous quote goes. Of course many people think this can go a positive way, but it can also go negative. Not all follow the path of love. Others choose the path of goals and morals instead. These individuals have set their goals straight and will pursue them. Look at all the famous people who pursued their goals and morals to achieve their peak and to be remembered as a hero throughout history. Leonardo da Vinci, Isaac Newton, Nikola Tesla, Susan B. Anthony, Voltaire, Beethoven, Joan of Arc. All these individuals achieved their absolute greatest potentials and are remembered as a hero in history for what they have done. These people made their choices and can't go back to change it. You are set to go forward and forward only. Now it is your turn to make the decision for yourself. Do you go down the path of love? Or do you go down the path of morals and goals? Only one warning to heed. What decision you make will change your life forever.