Dear Society

Hey,

I'm not good at writing things like this, so I am not going to use big words like i usually do. This is not meant to be art. Right now, I am just like you. An average girl. I have my own problems, just like you. Even if you are the opposite gender, or don't consider yourself either, i am like you. I have self esteem issues, though I kind of love who I am. I have a life, not grand, but it's a life.

Listen here reader: YOU MATTER.

I don't care who tells you differently, You matter. Nobody else can be you. You are one of a kind. You cannot be replaced, and nobody wants to replace you. I want you to be yourself. Your beautiful self. I know sometimes people will compliment you, and you won't believe it. But guess what? They say it for a reason. They say it because they see it in you. They see your worth, your strength. I know I don't know you, but I can feel it radiating through this screen. You are so strong and beautiful, I know you can do this.

Do you remember kindergarten? When the biggest of our worries were what snack we got for the day? I miss those days, because being a teenager can be hard. But you are tougher. I know it.

Don't you ever think you are worthless, that you are alone.

YOU ARE NOT ALONE.

YOU ARE LOVED.

YOU ARE NOT ALONE.

PEOPLE LOVE YOU.

YOU ARE NOT ALONE.

So, yeah, this is a pretty crappy letter, but it's true. There are mistakes in this letter. I probably spelled a few words wrong. But you know what? That doesn't change the fact that you are loved. Or that you are not alone. It doesn't change who I am.

I love you,

Little_red_balloon.girl<3<3<3<3